PT Lippo Malls Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Receive payment on the results of the tender on sale of property or goods used
- Receiving & checking the completeness of documents bill of Accounting, return the documents, make the check / bank giro for the expenditure.
- Doing the bank for petty cash expenditures, submit all documents to the Accounting Officer.
- Issuing Cheque / Giro for Cash Advance
- Receive / check the daily transaction data, classifying the transaction data, Matching the final cash balance with the balance at the Bank Daily Report
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Bachelor degree from Accounting/Finance minimum GPA 3.00
- At least 1 year in the same position of property management / building management or Fresh Graduate
- Familiar with Accounting, Finance & Tax
- Computer literate : MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Computer)
- Hard worker , willing to work under pressure
- Preferable experience in property company