PT Faito Racing Development Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Oversee daily transactions including AP/AR, debt activity, revenue, general ledger & bank reconciliations.
- Identify and assess all possible risks that may affect the business.
- Involve in the investigation of any compliance report.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that company should take.
- Analyze costs, pricing, Sales results and the company actual performance compare to business plan.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Attention to detail & accuracy, Excellent analytical skill to manage data, Deep knowledge about Accounting, Costing, Budgeting & Tax, Solid knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting principle, laws & regulations
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in General/Cost Accounting, Risk Management, Finance Controller or equivalent.