Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited Jakarta Branch
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in banking industry in the similar position
- Able to operate Microsoft Excel and its formulas
- Fast learner, pro-active, innovative, ready to work under pressure and able to work as a team.
- Fluent in English & Mandarin are a must
- NO MANDARIN ABILITY WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
- To interpret, analyze and advise Management of the impact of BI guidelines related to AML/CFT and Bank complies with these rules as well as ensuring that a sound relationship with BI is maintained at all level.
- To monitor the availability of system for supporting AML and CFT Program.
- To conduct coordination and monitoring on the implementation of policies on AML and CFT Program with relevant operational units that interact with Customers.
- To assure that policies and procedures are in line with the development of current AML and CFT Program, banking products’ risks, business activity and complexity of the Bank and volume of the Bank’s transactions.
- To obtain a potential financial transaction report (red flag) from relevant operational unit that interacts with Customers and to perform an analysis on such report as well.