Forte Executive Consulting
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
2) Provide technical advice and support on basic fluid system applications, challenges and designs
3) Be able to match part numbers to customer’s product descriptions. Also to use your technical skills to provide the best, lowest cost alternatives
4) Participate in, create and contribute to the final report for our Fluid System and Evaluation Advisory Services (FSEAS)
5) Work with the Custom Solutions Manager to create basic drawings, maybe CAD drawings and quotations of simple assemblies made of Swagelok components
6) Providing general, reactive customer services support such as technical questions, company information, performance characteristics of products, lead times, update status for their orders, document preparation, warranty provision etc..
7) Investigate the sequence events to resolve customer discrepancy issues or any areas of SCALA/SAE systems that are not running correctly. Ensuring the business system processes is running properly to minimize interruptions.
8) Utilize and demonstrate effective telephone and interpersonal skills to handle sales phone calls and customer enquiries regarding products and technical issues
9) Review technical specifications and proactively provide suggestions on method for system improvement
10) Sending Requests For Quote (RFQs) to Swagelok and subsequently creating new part numbers and loading them onto the SCALA / SAE system
11) Providing support and other tasks as requested by your line manager or Managing Director