Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
The job holder is responsible for delivering administration support directly to the Arts team. The individual will work with the team, the Indonesian arts sector (taken to include theatre, dance, music, visual arts, architecture, design, fashion, literature, film and creative economy), colleagues in the UK and the british arts sector to effectively administer arts programmes and partnerships.
- Arts Project and Team Administration
- The Programme Officer will administer projects effectively, co-ordinate project suppliers and resources
- Arts Projects Evaluation
- The programme officer will liaise with colleagues and external partners.
- Marketing and Communications – stakeholder, professional and public
- The Programme Officer will support delivery of communications through digital and traditional channels.
- Cross-department, regional and country projects
- Throughout the year the programme officer will be involved in at least one cross departmental project and will engage with country priorities such as coordination of international visits, joint projects with Education, Society and English.
- Professional development
- Agree own personal development plan with Line Manager and review it twice a year.
- Art form colleagues in UK, colleagues in Education, English, marketing and events, EA Regional arts team, Regional Arts Lead, Country Director.
- Government: Ministries of Trade, Culture and Creative Economy, National and Provinical Ministerial contacts, City Governments and Governors
- Arts: Directors and Senior staff of arts organisations, arts companies, museum and gallery directors, curators, festival directors, cultural editors,senior staff at professional institutes, arts councils, instititues and universities and leading artists and cultural figures.
- Other: Suppliers, Media, Corporate, NGOs, development organisations, suppliers and vendors