PT Ascott International Management Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Ensures guests are having the most pleasant experience (service excellence) provided by Guest Service team, starting from guests registration (check in/out), birthday or special occasions, etc.
- Monitors daily data of ADR, occupancy, arrival & departure of long stay guests, etc.
- Provides inquiries pertaining to services and tourism information (shopping, dining, entertainment, travel directions, etc).
- Deals with complaints from guests and ensures that guests are appeased.
- Ensures guests' accounts and room availability are well recorded and managed.
- Ensures that cash advance or cash received upon check out are handled properly by Guest Service team.
- Ensures all guest refunds through credit cards are submitted to Finance on a timely basis.
- Ensures Guest Service team are sufficiently stocked with stationery for operational purposes (letterhead, collateral, etc).
- Ensures all Standar & Guidelines/required policies are adhered to by Guest Service team.
- Reviews the completeness and accuracy of Night Audit result.
- Reviews activities in the Operations Department and devise strategies to make improvements within the department to enhance efficiency.
- Assumes other duties or responsibilities as designated by the Residence Manager.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in similar responsibility and from five stars hotels are more preferred
- Posses Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any field, from hospitality background is more preferred
- Good analytical thinking, possess "CAN DO" attitude and has pleasant interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and strong team player with the ability to do multi-tasks and work effectively under pressure
- Good command of English (spoken and written)