PT Home Credit Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Receive contract package and match numbers of contract in the list and update in tracker system.
- Check and validate the completeness of supporting documents that are required.
- Check critical and non-critical mistakes of contract document and client document.
- Update contract status in the system (Homer Select).
- Register or return contracts and record all mistakes based on matrix in tracker system.
- Prepare files for archival and and update Archival tracking in tracker system to keep all documents evidenced.
- Process requests (servicing, closing) within set SLAs.
- Report and escalate all issues consistently to Team Leader/Coordinator.
- Further ad-hoc tasks associated with role and tasks assigned by direct or other manager according to knowledge and skills scope of the employee (e.g. other ad hoc admin work, data entry, etc.).
- Maximum 30 years old.
- Good computer literacy and fluent in Ms. Office.
- Consistency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fast learner & Adaptable to changes.
- Experience with managing documents.
- Experience from Operations at Finance industry.
- Experience working with documentation.
- Effective communication skills – written and verbal