PT KGI Sekuritas Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Maintain director’s agenda and assist in planning and coordinating appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, meeting notice/agenda reports and documents.
- Handle incoming mail and other materials.
- Responsible for all secretarial duties and administration jobs.
- Being personal assistant to the BODs, providing full assistant including - secretarial and administration support.
- Set up and maintain filing systems, etc.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Secretarial, Personal Services or equivalent from reputable University.
- Have 2 – 3 years of working experience as secretary.
- Have a good communication skill, Responsive, Energetic, Self-Discipline.
- Have Excellent Time Management.
- Meticulous and with a keen eye for details
- Fluent in English oral & written.
- Ability to work together as a team and work under pressure.
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 26