PT Colliers International Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Responsible of the building maintenance and also the daily building operationals.
- Providing occupants with updates of electrical, water and other service outages and scheduled shutdown.
- Managing the overall operational concerns, including its safety and security, housekeeping, and maintenance of the building and equipment.
- Develop and implementing response teams in assessing building condition, shutting off utilities, and delivering a status report to assembly point leaders.
- Minimum S1 degree from reputable university majoring in architect, mechanical, or electrical engineering, or any other relevant fields
- 10-15 years of working experience in building and/or facility management work, particularly in residential and shopping malls
- 5 years of working experience as Building Manager in Residential would be an advantage
- Good communication skills, including good command of English
- Good personal and interpersonal skills
- An organized person and a team player
- Proven managerial and leadership skills