PT BCCard Asia Pacific
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- A minimum bachelor degree (S1) holder from reputable university.
- 5+ working experience with a minimum 2 years working as a business development/sales executive in IT and Finance related industries.
- Excellent presentation and language skills (verbally and written) in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- You will be responsible for achieving the sales targets set by the company with strong business acumen.
- You will execute a systematic approach towards realizing your sales target by identifying leads, qualifying business opportunities towards materializing the opportunities in the form of contracts, and eventually realizing the revenues from those contracts to meet your annual sales targets.
- You must be able to draw out sales projections and maintain your sales projections in track for every quarter.
- You have existing contacts in major banks (Buku 4 & 3) in Indonesia and shall able to tell the company how much sales you would generate from each of those banks. Please be prepared to detail down the names and titles of your contacts in those banks during the interview later.
- You are well connected in Indonesian IT community and able to form partnership with major IT players in the Indonesian financial industry market to identify relevant business opportunities that BCAP can immediately jumps in together with the partners.
- An IT-savvy person; you have good working knowledge of common IT architectures and how most enterprise information systems work.
- Have a good working knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) especially IT Service Management.