PT Philips Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
Being a part of Philips Healthcare means having an opportunity to drive your career in an organisation where there is incredible diversity across function, skill and geography. We are a fascinating business to be a part of – a global leader in our chosen fields with a strong emphasis on creating impact through meaningful innovation.
As the Business Manager for Ultrasound, you will be responsible for leading the Ultrasound business and team in Indonesia. This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact by helping Philips to realize its objectives by effectively driving the total region ‘upstream’ business creation and ‘downstream’ business execution. This will involve creating a clear vision for the business and creating engagement across the orginasation. You will be responsible for delivering immediate and longer term business objectives, through creation of the business strategies and plans, and driving tactical execution of these plans across the portfolio via direct and indirect channels.
Leading a team of Clinical Applications Specialists and Account Managers, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring engagement across the sales, Customer Support and Commercial Operations organizations. You will also be required to work closely with Philips’ local channel partners, driving sales and ensuring alignment to the business strategy and that this is supported in all customer facing interactions.
This is an exciting and pivotal role for our organization, where you will have the opportunity to flex your superior Medical Device sales, Business Management and Channel Partnering expertise, to challenge the status quo and break new grounds within a market leading business in Indonesia.
The work we do at Philips changes lives for the better. It’s not just innovation for the sake of innovation. It’s innovation for the sake of people. For us, it’s about helping communities everywhere and addressing the big issues head on.
No matter what your role, at Philips you will contribute to making the world a better place, challenging the status quo and delivering innovation that really matters. You’ll build the career you want, working with people from all over the planet, on projects that are, quite literally, changing the world
We offer a competitive salary, on-going training and development opportunities, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
We Are Looking For:
- Relevant Science Degree and Business Qualifications such as an MBA or equivalent
- 10 years’ experience in a Business Leadership role within the Medical Device industry, with knowledge of the Ultrasound space being a distinct advantage
- Extensive sales background with a deep understanding of how to achieve results through effective channel management
- Extensive network within the Private Hospital sector (including C-Suite) across Indonesia
- Good understanding of the e-catalogue listing procedures within the Public Health setting
- Strategic business mindset, with the ability to position the business for current and future growth
- Experienced People Leader
- Solid engagement and communication skills with the ability to work with stakeholders and customers at all levels, within a matrix environment
- Fluent in Bahasa and the ability to communicate effectively, verbal & written, in English
- Ability to travel 20% - 30% of time across Indonesia