PT Prudential Life Assurance
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Providing Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners and Shareholders meeting (governance forum) inclusive planning, invitation and logistic support
- Attending governance forums to take minutes of meetings inclusive resolutions of the Board of Directors and Commissioners as well as Shareholders for both regulars and ad-hoc meetings inclusive to maintaining or administering such document properly.
- Maintaining and update corporate records, licenses and registers of the Company in compliance with the prevailing applicable laws and regulations.
- Providing legal advice on corporate and legal requirements for key corporate actions, such as declaration of dividends, appointment of directors, commissioners and DPS members, and others.
- Maintaining and updating corporate documents and licenses
- Liasing with external corporate counsel, Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners, Syariah Council Board and shareholders to secure various approvals.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university majoring in Civil or Corporate Law.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in banks or insurance companies as corporate legal and or corporate secretarial.
- Indonesian’s civil & insurance law and regulations
- Able to operate Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Good communication skills both in English & Indonesia with board members and other key persons of Regional office.
- An action and detail oriented person with skill to manage and coordinate various document filings.
- Able to discharge her duties with reasonable supervision.