PT QUANTUM INVENTIONS INDONESIA
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
Quantum Inventions Indonesia (QII) is a full subsidiary of Quantum Inventions (QI) Singapore, a major player in telematics, navigation and intelligence transport system (ITS). Since 2017, we have become the family member of Continental AG (Germany), a giant in the automotive world. Our QI-Indonesia office is situated in Jakarta at SLIPI Area; we are in the vicinity of the technology start-ups and very accessible from the business centre district in the capital of Indonesia.
We are expanding our horizon, broaden our scope and ready to take the market; you are invited to join our exciting journey. We are seeking great talent with high learning ability, good aptitude and who wants to seek new opportunity and challenges to join our dynamic, positive and multicultural working environment.
Developer Ops Engineer / SRE (2-6 years of experience)
- Delight our customer with quality product and services by implementing all necessary tool for automated testing and monitoring tools
- Implement proper logging system, alert and optimization on AWS Services
- Work with automation tools to implement development workflow such as Jenkins, BitBucket/git, Redmine
- Maintenance of AWS server to ensure availability and scalability
- Keep learning new automation tech and always looking for a way to improve quality of production server and services
- Work with engineer to deploy code to production.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, RDS
- Experience with automation tool such as Jenkins or any other continuous integration tool
- Experience in any of monitoring tools such as CloudWatch, Grafana, etc
- Have bash scripting and linux skill
- Have programming experience in any of programming language is a plus
Clear verbal and written communication in English is critically important to succeed in our teams, as we work cross borders with multi-nationality teams where clear communication is key.
Competitive compensation commensurate to candidate experience and skills.