PT Ascott International Management Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Supervises technicians in term of: determining workload and delegating assignments, training, monitoring and evaluating performance, and initiating corrective or disciplinary actions
- Coordinate or acts as a liaison between vendors/contractors or work unit and local statutory governmental organization with matters pertaining to, including but not limited to, the use of utilities such as water, gas and electricity, licensing, inspection and testing to satisfy statutory requirements to all building and M&E systems.
- Interprets and implements policies and procedures; evaluates staff and makes hiring and termination recommendations
- Assumes other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the Engineering Manager.
- Has high school or diploma degree from Engineering, has background in hospitality is more preferred
- Has 2-3 years of experience in similar responsibility
- Good knowledge of electrical, mechanical and civil works and K3 certified
- Good leadership and team player, service oriented
- Good command of English (spoken and written) and computer literacy required
- Willing to work with SHIFT based, include working on Public Holidays, be placed in any property