Yayasan Stella Mundi Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Education or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Disciplined, energetic and have a warm personality
- Love children
- Master and deliver curriculum founded on the centre's philosophies
- Create positive learning environments including resources based on child-directed learning
- Develop strategies to guide positive children's behaviour
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff
- Observe and record children's growth, development and behaviour using electronic portfolios
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe
- Help develop teaching goals for the centre and its teachers
- Undertake administrative tasks as required
- Manage school events relating to Kinder class