PT Monroe Consulting Group
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Planning, estimating and evaluating funding needs on daily basis and strategy in tems of a loan with a bank or other financing alternatives.
- Negotiating with banks and funding sources.
- Analyzing, assessing and evaluating the entire agreement for the loan of the bank including the terms of agreement and other supporting documents.
- Responsible for hedging on foreign exchange and derivatives to mitigate treasury risk for the organization.
- Responsible for portfolio management of the organization.
- Maintaining good relationship with banks and other financial services.
- Analyzing and reviewing petty cash for head office and branch offices.
- Reviewing all payment and disbursement from another department.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in the relevant major
- At least 10 years of working experiences in the field of finance and treasury in financial services industry preferably established experiences in financing and leasing industry
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
- Excellent communication skill and negotiation skill
- Ability to build and develop good relationship with banks and other financing companies
- Detailed, good integrity, great analytical thinking
- Good initiatives, leadership and problem solving skill