Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Responsible for managing funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds.
- Responsible for financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis and reviewing operational performance.
- Responsible for managing a set of accounting activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and external audits.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Able to work in under pressure situation
- Strong budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis skills
- Familiar with SAP system