PT Indonesia AirAsia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Candidate must possess at least SMU in any field.
- 1 year Exeperience in OCC / fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Successfully completed a Dispatcher Course from a recognized institution. & possess a Dispatcher Certificate
- FOO License Holder
- Able to read and understand Navigation Charts and all related to.
- Monitor all flights on normal operations and if there is any irregularities occur (aircraft defect, NOTAM, diversion, RTA/ RTB) in order to ensure the flight safety and the flight schedule
- Update & inform aircraft allocation on daily basis and if any irregularities occur to the related parties in order to ensure the flight is on schedule and safe.
- Monitor delay code for any delay based in crew report or Ground Ops. In order to ensure the flight is on schedule
- Update any flight information of all stations in order to ensure all stations get the latest information/ changes
- Prepare flight movement on daily basis by coordinating with Ground Ops. And Airport Authorities for functions related to flight operations (BO/AIS, AOC, AMC, etc.) in order to ensure the runnability of flight operations
- Create authorize the Operational Flight Plan (OFP) for all flight operations in AA that results the most fuel efficient flight without compromising safety margins based on latest aeronautical, weather and operational information in accordance to COM, company fuel policy and CASR 121
- Review approved source of aeronautical & weather information and operational information (aircraft performance, MEL, and non – MEL items) for source of threat that may compromise the safety of flight