PT QUANTUM INVENTIONS INDONESIA
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
Quantum Inventions Indonesia (QII) is a full subsidiary of Quantum Inventions (QI) Singapore, a major player in telematics, navigation and intelligence transport system (ITS). Since 2017, we have become the family member of Continental AG (Germany), a giant in the automotive world. Our QI-Indonesia office is situated in Jakarta at SLIPI Area; we are in the vicinity of the technology start-ups and very accessible from the business centre district in the capital of Indonesia.
We are expanding our horizon, broaden our scope and ready to take the market; you are invited to join our exciting journey. We are seeking great talent with high learning ability, good aptitude and who wants to seek new opportunity and challenges to join our dynamic, positive and multicultural working environment.
Front End Developer Junior/Senior (2-6 years of experience)
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Learn, adapt and apply new techniques, procedures and other developers in the company both higher quality and creative jobs
- Provide web application maintenance and enhancements
- Assist other developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Required skills and experience:
- You will be involved in conceptualizing, building and creating web applications that run across desktops and mobile devices. And, build web services and API that will enable native applications on a multitude of platforms
- Build web applications for maps and location based sites, integrating real-time content, maps, traffic, routing, and navigation
- Utilize cloud computing such as Amazon Web Services and participate in deployment and infrastructure planning
- Good understanding of REST and SOAP web services, HTML, CSS, and file formats.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Excellent team player with an eye for details
- Good communication and documentation skills
Clear verbal and written communication in English is critically important to succeed in our teams, as we work cross borders with multi-nationality teams where clear communication is key.
Competitive compensation commensurate to candidate experience and skills.