PT JAC Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
• Provide leadership by providing advice, information, and support to stakeholders e.g. MDs and HR representatives.
• Organize and facilitate executive and HR meetings and conference.
• Align HR policies, standards, guidelines, and systems among group companies according to Global HR’s directions.
• Communicate with MDs and HR representatives on a regular basis to explain our activities and get their support.
• Payroll, BPJS, Personal Income Tax calculation
• Support all other projects as needed.
• Strong business partner and relationship building capabilities across a divers international group.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university seeking a degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or related fields.