PT Ascott International Management Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Delivers service excellent by handling good and well-coordinated reservation (system-based) and manage guests' account & information.
- Handles and records guest comments and complaints, may refer issues to Manager when necessary, and relay guests' messages to respective divisions promptly.
- Provides any tourism information related to apartment's surroundings.
- Manages and ensure daily operational of Guest Service Officers run well and smooth
- Perform any other duties as required and directed by the Guest Services Manager or Management.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) from Hotel Management major and has 2 years working experience in Hospitality industry is more preferred; Have a good knowledge in Hospitality Industry
- Good command of English (spoken and written) and computer literacy
- Perform good leadership & excellent communication, service-oriented, and has willingness to learn
- Able to work multi-tasks and underpressure, adaptable, high initiative, discipline, meticulous, well-organized
- Pleasant grooming
- Willing to work with SHIFT-based, include working on public holidays, and placed in any property