PT Lippo Karawaci, Tbk
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Preparing staff handbooks;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning and sometimes delivering training - including inductions for new staff;
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law, Others or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Working Location: Makassar