THE WATCH CO. – PT KAMI GAWI BERJAYA
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Handling for recruitment, selections, training or other activities related to employees development.
- Drawing up training & recruitment plans, producing materials needed for training & recruitments.
- Maintain administration, legal administration and relationship with other institution.
- Maintain document related HR activities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- Maximum 30 years old.
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Extensive knowledge in recruitment, selection and training.
- Understand the psychological test tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet application.
- Mature, high motivated, having leadership skill and pleasant personality.