Globesoft Services Pte Ltd
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
Working Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Implement the HR strategy and manage realization and compliance within the country
- Develop the annual national HR plan and budget, in line with the HR strategy and National overall plan and budget.
- Manage the implementation of Global recruitment, succession, transfer and exit policies and procedures, in line with HR strategy and local business needs, in order to ensure GW attracts and selects best suited employees
- Implement the training and development policies and manage identification and provision of relevant training opportunities in line with short- and long-term business requirements within National organization, in order to meet the performance requirements of the business.
- Implement Global policies regarding remuneration and benefit packages, in line with Global HR policies and financial targets, and implement and manage consistency in order to attract, retain and drive performance of good performing employees.
- Implement the Geodis Wilson performance management policies and processes, in line with business needs, in order to optimise organizational performance.
- Provide support to Country management concerning organisational structures, culture and MVV in order to optimise the people and organizational performance.
- Implement HR information systems and manage compliance within the National organization, in order to enable the provision of Management Information for HR and management decisions.
- Steer, develop and motivate direct reports, in line with the global HR policies, individual and company’s objectives, to ensure the necessary quality and quantity of staffing for current and future needs.
- 5 years of relevant experience with HR leadership and change management
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Develops and communicates ideas to solve complex issues.
EA Reg No.: R1550354 | Globesoft Services Pte Ltd | EA License No. 12C6296