PT Guntner Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Optimize production waste handling by ensuring the process executed appropriately based on Government policies and regulation
- Coordinate with related external function for production waste treatment to ensure the execution run well with no bad impact to environment
- Perform job safety inspection, analysis and observation
- Prepare medical facilities during working hour as preventive action in taking care employees health and safety
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in Environmental from a reputable university
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in SHE area especially Manufacture Industry or Fresh graduate are welcom
- Having knowledge about SMK3, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA) and PROPER.
- Having certificate of Ahli K3 Umum, Internal Auditor and SHE is an advantage.
- Familiar with Government Role especially with KLH, BLH, etc.
- Good knowledge in Environment also understand about Waste Water Treatment (WWT)
- Possess strong communication skill, follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality.
- Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written) and computer application literacy is a must.
- Willing to be posted within the factory area in Beji – Pasuruan East Java.
For more information about our company, please visit us at
www.guentner.de or www.guentner-asia.com