PT WARUNA NUSA SENTANA
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Possess time management skills, ability to multi-task and problem solve with ease
- Maintain written, oral and computer communication skills to convey information to employees, managers and contractors
- Apply all health and safety codes, regulations, laws and policies pertaining to the health and safety of the interior and exterior of the facility
- Assess risks and identify hazards in the workplace to create a safe and healthy environment
- Organize, identify and complete permits pertaining to health and safety, such as environmental permits, fire safety permits, and operating permits
- Train employees or teams on a regular basis on all areas of health and safety
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment, machinery and the overall facility, such as fire alarms and sprinklers, HVAC systems, and parking areas
- Undergo regular inspections and audits to determine any opportunities for improvement, including, but not limited to, inspection of emergency generators, conduct fire drills, and test elevator systems
- Able to wear personal protective equipment as well as knowledge as to each piece's usefulness and life-cycle
- Inspect and inventory personal protective equipment
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering, Environmental Health, Safety Engineering, or Occupational Health or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- 8 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English.