PT Monroe Consulting Group
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Handle customers’ export/import operation
- Estimation request to suppliers (ex. Ocean freight (NVOCC), Trucking charge, Loading/Unloading charge and others)
- Quote and profit control to customers for each shipment
- Arranging Customs clearance, Trucking, Workers, Booking space of ocean vessel
- Request the Customs clearance to ASL Transport after prepare required shipping documents attach with instructions
- Closely monitor of each shipping / transportation schedule and delivery date.
- Discuss and meeting with P.I.C of customers for the shipping/delivery schedules and related matters
- Create House B/L/ DO and send to the Customers. Master B/L also similarly-handle
- ISF / ARF Data filing & Flat File (Manifest adjustment)
- Create invoice and send to the Customers
- Arrange Air & Ocean Shipment
- Do other duties which is required by the Management.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Have a minimum working experience of 5 years as Operation Supervisor in Freight Forwarding / Export & Import Business.
- Proficient in Bahasa and English Language, verbal and written
- Have a good Network with an Shipping Agencies
- Able to work with Minimum Supervision
- Adaptive and resilient