PT BAHTERA INFORMATIKA
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
Technical Writer produces instruction manuals and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. They also develop, gather, verify, and disseminate technical information among customers, designers, and manufacturers.
Jika Anda tertarik untuk melamar harap ikuti tes online berikut
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine requirements and preferences of technical documentation users.
- Study product samples and discuss with Design & Development.
- Assist technical staff in making products easy to use (and make procedures and work instructions less complex, easier to follow).
- Design and develop supporting documentation for products (e.g., user manuals).
- Identify and use photos, drawings, diagrams, and charts to increase user understanding.
- Understand and translate complex information for users of varying backgrounds, experiences.
- Test documents on designers and users and gather feedback on their usefulness (usability studies).
- Periodically review all documentation for timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness; make corrections/updates as needed.
- Manage the document review and approval process.
- Develop documentation for a variety of media (print, PowerPoint, video, etc.).
Reports directly to the Project Manager. Works with a variety of designers, developers, technicians, and support staff to develop technical or end user documentation, typically used for training and reference.