PT ABB Sakti Industri
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Conducting requirements gathering exercises with stakeholders and documenting requirements with a level of clarity such that they can be understood by other developers and consultants.
- Researching and critically evaluating a variety of technologies and formulating a technical design and architecture best able to meet the requirements.
- Providing development estimates for software deliverables.
- Producing frameworks and reference examples to support the programming activities of themselves and other developers.
- Conducting prototyping exercises to resolve difficult technical or functional problems.
- Developing software deliverables in accordance with the relevant methodologies.
- Mentoring less experienced software engineers in their development activities.
- Undertaking quality control/verification and validation (V&V) activities, in particular code reviews, in accordance with the relevant methodologies.
- Making recommendations for improvements to the relevant methodologies.
- Defines methods and best practices of engineering activities for application in each specific project.
- Ensures sharing of product know-how, acting as a trainer when required.
- Ensure sage working procedures and practices are followed at all times including the wearing and maintenance of assigned personal Protective Equipment; attendance at required health, safety and environment training; report injury, incidents, hazards and near miss events. Model safe work behaviors in all aspects of work and actively identify hazards and risk controls.
- All qualified applicant will have tertiary qualifications in a relevant field of study, at least three years of experience, and demonstrated abilities to:
- Communicate effectively in English
- Work in multi-national environment
- Create novel software solutions to complex problem
- In addition, knowledge and skills in the following technologies:
- J2EE, JSP, JDBC
- Oracle, SQL Server
- Have knowledge in Agile methodology is a plus point
- Tertiary qualifications (completed degree as a minimum) in Computer Science, Information Technology or, alternatively, Engineering with a strong IT component (completed degree as a minimum)
Our application selection process consists of a phone interview and assessment center consist of a face-to-face interview and a per-employment medical test.
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.