PT VICTORY CHINGLUH INDONESIA
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Make sure the production line is following the standard set
- Support, implement and monitor the improvement activities
- Make improvement of daily walk though findings and follow up the audit findings action plan
- Support continuous improvement activity : Kaizen event, Quality & Safety Circle & QCO Activitie
- Held internal and support external Lean Calibration
- Create weekly report for the audit result and improvements project
- Coaching production leader, team member, TPM and other relevant stakeholders regarding : audit preparation, audit findings and other refreshment needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the same position, preferable in footwear industry
- Candidate must have capability in english languages both conversation, reading, & writing.
- Familiar with Lean basic concept, NOS 8 minimum requirement
- Able to held Kaizen Event for continuous improvement
- Understand the problem solving tools and how to implement it
- Dynamic presentation and communication skill.
- Initiative, self-discipline, responsible, positive attitude, self management, relationship building, have good interpersonal skill.