PT FWD LIFE INDONESIA
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Responsible for the development of distribution strategic, sales initiative, sales performance, sales recruitment, coaching of corporate care specialist.
- Responsible for organizing and developing corporate care specialist (CCS) teams to meet planned objectives of sales revenue, profitability and cost.
- Responsible for transferring product knowledge to CCS by providing training, coaching and assisting them to close new business especially for big account.
- Responsible for monitoring CCS activities on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Responsible for sales report and business plan.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements across CCS activities.
- Assisting client relations for after sales service, which are arranging socialization, collecting KYC documents and following up premium payment for new business.
- Responsible for maintaining existing clients and keep the persistency of > 70%.
- Responsible for generating APE of minimum IDR 20 billion per year.
- Min. Bachelor degree from any degree.
- Min. 7 years experiences in managing corporate care specialist.
- Have experience in managing relationship with client.
- Proven track record of achieving sales target.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills preferred.
- Strong presentation and oratory skills preferred.
- Strong in selling and negotiation skill.
- Have a good knowledge of employee benefit product.