Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in Law or other related fields
- Minimum at least 5 years relevant experience in law jurisdiction, preferably with consultants and developers.
- Having knowledge of legal contracts, agreements, and documentations especially for business transactions.
- Able to identify and analyze any significant legal issues that have impacts on the business, and give recommendation and implement the solutions.
- Able to evaluate and weigh all legal aspects and / or situation with the ultimate aim of protecting the legal rights of the company’s business.
- Displays excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Willing to develop others.
- Preparing and reviewing any legal documents for land transaction, including for divestment, Joint Operation and Joint Venture (such as Option to buy agreement, letter of intent, statement letter, etc.).
- Negotiating and ensuring closure of agreement’s execution (Merger and Acquisitions, Confidentiality Agreements, other general agreements as and when required).
- Handle permit process and carry out coordination with governmental departments
- Draft, review, advise, execute and manage legal contract, transaction, financial and operational documentation to protect the company’s legal and business interest.
- Advising the business leaders on significant legal issues impacting the business, and ensure the designated business area is supported in achieving business goals.
- Handling corporate advisory and other corporate matters with the updated Legal regulatory including influencing the development of appropriate internal policies and practices.
- Reviewing legal analysis and technical reports to make recommendation on how to respond to legal issues or propose changes in internal regulations.
- Assisting in day-to-day operation (reviewing Property Tax tariff on PBB and PPH, reviewing land and housing ownership for foreigner, etc.).
- Support to develop the compliance programs for selected issues such as bribery, corruption, fraud, etc.
- Proactively identifying legal risk to business and assisting in the management of those risks (Risk Management System, Risk Policies, Compliance and Control).
- As assigned by direct Supervisor.