PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Build and maintain good relationship with stakeholders
- Coordinate site visit activities and project monitoring needs
- Process data dan compile report periodically (monthly and quarterly)
- Actively involved in the process of amending the project agreement
- Monitor the project based on Key Risk Indicator
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering, Finance or Management.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience as a Relationship Manager in banking industry will be a plus.
- Experience in project infrastructure or construction will be a plus.
- Preferably have a good understanding of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) and project monitoring process.
- Fluent in english.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Comprehensive health plans, life insurance and wellness program.
- Learning and development opportunities