PT Asia Marine Temas
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Coordinate with Fleet Manager, Recruitment, Ship Party, Branch Office/Agent for mutation planning, familiarization, and regulation.
- Carry out the rotation process according to company’s requirement.
- Input request data of seafarer’s request into GLSM properly.
- Investigate cases of seafarer on board to be completed quickly and thoroughly.
- Check the completeness, originality and validity of all documents or seafarer’s certificate.
- Prepare working equipment and safety equipment (Personal Protective Equipment – PPE) for crew before on board in accordance with valid regulation.
- Calculate the payment of void seafarer (Short Hand) to ensure seafarers’ paid according to company’s regulation.
- Documenting and archieve all working documents related to the scope of work.
- Candidate must posses at least Diploma IV in Maritime Studies or Maritime Engineering, or equivalent.
- Has minimum 1 year working experience as Crewing Officer in a Shipping Line Company.
- Has a good proficiency in English, both oral and passive.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, good communication, and good organization.