PT Monroe Consulting Group
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Leading monthly/weekly S&OP – Navigating the business through generating best possible view service risks & opportunities by coordinating between functions to balance demand & supply at lowest possible cost
- Demand Planning for highly volatile & seasonal 200+SKUs, 100+ Sales Offices.
- 10 years out long-term infrastructure planning - Capital investment plans on new production lines, warehouses and greenfield sites.
- Supply chain network optimization through developing & executing effective production, distribution & inventory plans
- Supporting the development of annual operational budgets for production, warehousing, distribution and customer delivery.
- National Production & Distribution Planning, Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) in short to long term horizons, Daily /Weekly Production Scheduling, ensuring availability of right products at lowest cost for In Full On Time delivery to all customers within timeframe.
- Developing and monitoring the execution of optimized production schedules for all manufacturing lines.
- Managing and review bulk distribution planning to achieve budget delivery cost.
- Ingredients and Packaging Materials Supply Planning, Local / Import 70+ Direct Material Suppliers, 1200+ components, lead times up to 3 months.
- Developing and execution of New Product Launches by working closely with marketing, sales, technical commercialization and manufacturing teams ensuring successful on time launch of new products at lowest cost
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years’ experience as Supply & Demand Planning Manager
- Business orientated
- Motivate to succeed
- Must have experienced in FMCG or Consumer Healthcare
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Strong leadership abilities and can work well as part of a team