PT Datacomm Diangraha
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessment and social-engineering assessment.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audience.
- Recognize and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures.
- Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies.
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements, leading engagements from kickoff through remediation, and mentoring less experienced staff.
- Deliver activity report and coordinate with Security Service Manager and Project or Service Manager on regular basis
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Penetration Testing
- Associate Level Penetration Testing Certification such as CEH is preferable
- Thorough understanding of Networking Protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, Routing Protocols, etc.).
- Advance knowledge in computer programming such as C, Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, JSON, HTML, PHP, SQL, etc.
- Have an Experience performing penetration testing using Kali Linux and Metasploit.
- Have an experience developing, extending, or modifying exploits tools is an advantage
- Have an Experience reverse engineering malware, data obfuscators, or ciphers is an advantage
- Have an Experience evaluating networks, systems and applications for vulnerabilities including examining firewall rule sets, identifying missing patches, and discovering buffer overflow attack vector is an advantage
- Good skills in writing, communication and presentation
- Passionate to learn, hardworking and a good team player