Agung Sedayu Group
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Create and maintain appointment schedule, travel arrangements and attending phone calls
- Working closely with top management.
- Organize and coordinate meetings or conferences.
- Notes, describe, and distribute minute of meetings (Notulen).
- Type correspondence, reports and other documentations.
- Provide administrative support regarding to undergoing documents.
- Prepare monthly report for petty cash and other trip budget claims
- Female, single, around 28-35 years old.
- Minimum held Diploma / Bachelor's Degree majoring Secretarial Academy.
- Applicant must have experience as Executive Secretary or Personal Assistant for the Director level for at least 4-5 year.
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Office usage (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Provides excellent communication in English for both Written and Spoken.
- Excellent communication in Mandarin language will be an advantage.
- Look attractive with an impeccable grooming.
- Have good manners/ attitude, discipline and able to work both individually or as a team
- Applicant should be ready to work at weekend (Saturday and Sunday).