PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Operating PMU telephone switchboard by receiving, giving and dispatching office telephone communication to the relevant recipients
- Receiving and dispatching all office communication by e-mail, fax, post, diplomatic bag, etc.
- Distributing incoming traffic to the relevant recipients for action or information (assures copying and further distribution)
- Maintaining appropriate logs and chronological files of all written traffic as well as the general archive of the office
- Daily Checking the incoming & outgoing mail on due time.
- Maintaining an updated address and phone lists of project counterparts, staff and all Implementing Agency staff working on the project
- Providing secretarial services as required by all member of PMU (i.e. write correspondence, phone calls, photocopies, etc.)
- Arranging appointments of the Head of PMU, Project Manager, and other PMU members
- Administrative support for the PMU
- Following up logistical arrangement for PMU missions and other travel arrangements and maintain the mission log
- Organizing travel arrangements and hotel bookings for PMU and visitors
- Organizing workshop, seminars, meetings or public consultations
- Writing memo to internal PT SMI, letters to the external counterparts or minutes during meeting
- Carrying out any other duties assigned by the Head of PMU and Project Manager
- Any bachelor degrees are welcome to apply.
- A minimum two years of experience in the World Bank projects or foreign funded development projects or international financial management is preferable.
- Ability to read, speak and write excellent English and Bahasa, and produce reports in English and Bahasa for regular and continuous presentations to World Bank staff.
- High level of computer literacy, including Word and Excel.