PT Pacific Medan Industri (Pacific Group)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- To ensure that copies of the approved Purchased Orders reach the supplier accounts and the respective store.
- To request quotations from suppliers and submit to the Purchasing Section Head and update him if there are any price revisions.
- To prepare comparison sheets on the basis of the quotations received from the suppliers or subcontractors and forward the same to the Purchasing Section Head/Department Manager who discuss and approves for purchase with the General Manager.
- Follow up with the vendors and the stores with regards to the delivery of the material.
- To update the Purchasing Section Head/Department Head in cases of no delivery, shortages during delivery or damages of material.
- To cross check the GRN against the PO to release the payment.
- To perform any other relevant duty entrusted to him by the Purchasing Section Head/Department Manager.
- To handle purchasing administration, like filing, input data, etc.
- To handle purchase order.
- To follow up with supplier with regard to delivery.
- To negotiate with supplier.
- To prepare comparative statement.
- To update price list of material periodically.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Purchasing.
- Fluent in English both speaking & written.
- Active person, independent, good negotiate, good communication.