PT Taisho Pharmaceutical Indonesia Tbk.
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Responsible for the implementation of GMP, Halal requirements and Compliance.
- Reviewing and monitoring all changes related to GMP and Halal aspects involving product, plant and facility changes.
- Monitoring activities and progress report of both external and internal audit in terms of GMP and Halal yearly follow-up plan, while also ensuring the availability of audit report follow-up execution to third party.
- Coordinate audit from external parties and audit readiness related with Quality and Halal aspects.
- Conduct inspection of GMP and Halal compliance of end-to-end manufacturing process, as well as conducting the follow-up investigations and mock recall.
- Responsible for the implementation of GMP and Halal training program.
- Responsible to ensure all of GMP and Halal SOPs are well maintained and being distributes effectively.
- Responsible in the preparation of risk assessment for all GMP and Halal related activities.
- Having a Pharmacist degree
- Having a minimum of 2 years experience in related position in Pharmaceuticals industry
- Having good knowledge, skills and experience related with the implementation of GMP and Halal regulation
- Having good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Having good English skills, both oral and written