PT Kelly Services Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- To attract, select and present quality candidates, who will match the specific recruitment needs to our clients.
- Use best practice recruitment and selection techniques and procedures in order to exceed the client's expectations and generate revenue for the Division.
- Maintain and strengthen existing client relationships to ensure strong repeat buying and extension of services within the account
- Manage candidate pool and to retain good clients and candidates.
- Sell jobs to candidates and candidates to job.
- To anticipate clients' needs and to provide total staffing solutions
- To build and maintain strong relationship with clients and candidates
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Active in English both written and spoken
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field or service industry preferably in a target oriented environment
- Preferably Senior Staff specializing in recruitment or equivalent and strong in sales as well.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong working knowledge of staffing techniques
- Consultative/influence/facilitation skills.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.