PT Suprabakti Mandiri
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Having a good communication skill, proactive, persuasive & strong confidence.
- The candidates shall be self motivated, a good team player, high commitment to company standard on working ethic and result oriented
- Familiar with government regulations and implementation to the employee.
- Have strong personality, know how to handle and solve the employee problems
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to conduct simple pshychogical test and able to interpret the result.
- Manpower Planning & Candidates Database
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Conduct Talent Pool, Succession Plan, and Performance Management.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting Formal & Informal Education Institution, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements: conduct and interpret psychological assessment as part of recruitment tool to select the most suitable candidate.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.