BRAND HEADLINE: We understand the world around us
Brand: Kantar Millward Brown
Job Title: Research Associate (Qualitative)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
ROLE MISSION STATEMENT:
The primary responsibility is to provide day to day support to Directors, Managers and Executives across a range of accounts and create meaningful impact on our client’s businesses.
A leading research agency, we help clients to grow great brands and improve marketing efficiency by analysing, interpreting and understanding the world around us. At Kantar Millward Brown, our services include qualitative solutions, neuroscience, brand equity and advertising, media and digital effectiveness. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
KEY OUTCOME STATEMENT:
The role includes supporting the team to prepare screeners, drafting discussion guides, set up of projects, moderation, assisting in proposals, analysis, presentation development and reporting as well as internal responsibilities such as project management. This role involves account management, fieldwork & analysis, client management & consultancy, people management, business development & financial management, general admin & training.
- Holds minimum Bachelor Degree from well recognized International or Indonesian University
- Proficient command of English in both verbal and written
- Computer literate, especially in projects/statistics related applications, advanced Ms. Excel and Ms. PowerPoint would be an added value.
- Self-driven, energetic, and is willing to put extra efforts at work with high achievement and result orientation
- High analytical thinking and sound presentation skills
- Has passion in doing research
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles.
Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please click on the APPLY button.