PT Schenker Petrolog Utama
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Establishing target accounts working with Corporate Account Management and country Sales to develop business for CL/ SCM with focus on eCommerce vertical.
- Part of a globally deployed team focusing on solution driven strategic account development, product development and overall development of Indonesia profile in the different market verticals.
- Customer development and acquisition for CL/ SCM Services in the specific market segment Indonesia.
- Build and manage executive level relationships with internal stakeholders and account owners.
- Understand CL/SCM channel requirements, and facilitates work sessions with the internal and external Solutions teams.
- Demonstrating ability to identify gap analysis of the current services at customer site and build scope of work and prepare appropriate response for the identified needs.
- Forming the link between sales and solution design. Assisting in RFQ process to include solution design concepts, deadlines, supply added information, presentation, and process / status tracking. Analyzing of customer demands and complex logistic tender.
- Coordinate and manage projects during tender and implementation phase.
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales target as agreed.
- Completing deal summary outlining scope of work as well as assisting on financial model detailing cost and pricing elements.
- Liaising and negotiating with customers and suppliers - contract negotiations.
- Support growth vector development through product development and sales activities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in any field.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in Logistics/Warehousing business, with strong focus on business development and solution designs.
- Background in solutions design for complex warehouse and supply chain solutions and cost modeling experience.
- Proven track record of sales achievements in the 3PL industry.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.