PT BUKIT MAKMUR ISTINDO NIKELTAMA
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
We are proud to announced that Kemala Shipping has been becoming our member of Bumanik Group with effect November 7th 2017.
Bumanik together with Kemala Shipping will keep trading volumes of our domestic & international customer base with access to greater supply origination and an interest in demand from beyond South East Asia, we established as an internationally focused ore nickel group company with a dedicated and experienced management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Max 40 Years Old
- Work for our shipping company in Jakarta Indonesia (Head Office)
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 2-3 year(s) of relevant working Accounting Experience preferably from Ship-management, freight forwarding, shipping industry
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong in Microsoft Excel Skill
- Able to work independently
- Performs daily accountins payble function to ensure transaction are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Process overseas and local costumers payment
- Handle intercompany transactions
- Handle fixed asset full process, including budgeting
- Analyse cash flow accuancy on month basis and provides cash flow forecast
- Preparation of monthly and yearend balance sheet schedules
- Responsible for forcasting, variance analysis for operating expenses
- Handle invoices and payment, expense claims
- Bank reconciliations, ad-hoc reconciliations, inter-company balance confirmation.
- Raising ofdisbursement journals, payment vouchers, tax invoices.