PT Baron Biondi William
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Develop innovative software, enhance and maintain existing software applications
- Software designing, planning, architectural design and analysis.
- Implement, customize, test, document and maintain software applications.
- Deliver projects on-time and to specification with an appropriate level of quality
- Collaborate with vendors and end-users to gather and define requirements
- Develop automated functional tests and carry out system documentations
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any other related fields.
- Experience in Java, J2EE technologies such as Tomcat, JBoss, EJB, Struts, POJOs
- Expertise in Object Oriented technologies using Java, J2EE, JSP/Servlet, JDBC API, EJB.
- Sound knowledge of frameworks like Struts or Hibernate
- Experience in IDEs such as Eclipse
- Experience in software configuration management such as Clear case, CVS, SVN
- Good working knowledge of SQL/PLSQL
- Experience with Web Services
- Good working knowledge of Linux or Unix
- Ability to work independently, Self-motivated and good project management, interpersonal & communication skills, Ability to communicate in English is preferred.