Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Work with Purchasing to ensure supplier performance is regularly reported and that appropriate and timely corrective actions are implemented.
- Maintain and update critical supplier audit system and schedule.
- Conduct supplier audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination, and continuous improvement.
- Monitor, communicate and improve key supply chain KPI’s
- Establish specific short / long term supplier quality goals.
- Champion problem solving and root cause analysis activities with suppliers and customers to eliminate recurrence of nonâconformances.
- Work to resolve supplier technical issues in a timely manner to ensure continuity of supply.
- Develop longâterm supplier relationships and generate and implement cost reduction ideas
- Aide Manufacturing in the evaluation and qualification of new supplier materials following a defined new product development process
- Strategically lead supplier performance improvement projects in an effort to increase the supplier capability. Projects may include: process analysis, value stream mapping, process capability and throughput analysis, 6âSigma, 5S and Kaizen events 10.Communicate engineering and manufacturing specifications to supplier technical teams
- Actively manage suppliers to ensure there are no regressions with the implementation of new processes
- Aide in the new, probationary and rejected supplier transition processes
- Travel to supplier locations to resolve quality problems
Requirements for the job ï¼
- Qualification: minimum Bachelor Degree
- Experience: 1-2 years in quality department
- Special Skill: computer literacy
- Language Proficiency: English
- Analytical, Compliance , Strong problem solving skills , Strong organizational skill
- Team Player , Target oriented , hard worker.
- Non Color Blind
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow