PT Sakura System Solutions
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
System Analyst who can handle system development of projects: including analyzing current system, managing develoment process, and balancing client’s requirements and system specifications.
- Able to understand, analyze and document user needs
- Conducting fit & gap analysis between user requirements and existing standard functions
- Create and develop tools (tools) that facilitate the process of collecting user needs
- Create technical documents that make it easier for programmers to write programs
- Conducting testing programs that have been written / developed by programmer
- Ensure the program complies with technical documents and user needs
- Prepare supporting documents in the project
- Must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent
- Have minimum 2 years experiences as SA
- Have minimum 1 year involve in HRIS (Human Resources Information System)
- Have experiences as software developer/programmer will be an advantage
- Have experience with .Net Environment (esp. ASP .Net MVC) and MS SQL Server will be an advantage
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical thinking, and leadership skill
- Excellent in detail documenting (Technical Document, User Manual, etc.)
- Ability to work independently or in a group
- Good attitude, Commitment to Work, Good communication, High Achiever
- University Graduate Diploma (D3, S1), information technology or computer science. (E)
- Collaborative attitude
- Quick Learner, willing to learn a new system
- Able to work under tight schedule.
- English (Reading/Writing) level is Fluently, which means understanding and creating design specification document in English, and communicating by e-mail in English.