PT Gunung Raja Paksi
Deskripsi Pekerjaan/ Job Description
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
- Responding to and dealing with customers by e-mails, telephones and other communication media.
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure that inventories are accurate.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To manage the day to day work of warehouse team.
- Other tasks as required
- Bachelor degree from related field
- Minimum age 35 years old
- Very fluent in English is a must
- 6+ years of warehouse manager experience – preferably in steel industry
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems
- Strong supply chain intelligent skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- People and leadership skills